Tagged by Christey
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Peanuts or almonds?
2. Cardinals or Cubs?
3. What’s your favorite color of underwear, and why?
4. What’s your favorite beverage?
5. What is your earliest memory?
6. What’s the most awkward conversation you’ve ever had with your parents?
7. If you had a magic power, what would it be and why?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What are some standout unique items on your keys?
11. Is butter a carb?
Questions I answered
1. If you could do anything for a living without having to worry about the money, what would it be?
I would go to school and learn all the things I wanted to and then also do lots of running and buy a lot of things on the internet and also take lots of naps and watch TV shows. Realistically.
2. Your house is on fire. I know, sad. You only have time to grab three things, and everyone in your house is already safely outside. What do you take with you?
MY COMPUTER. All of my things are on that baby.
3. If you could choose to be an animal for the rest of your life, would you do it? What would it be?
No. But if I had to, I’d be a cat. So people could feed me and pet me and I could take lots of naps and sneak-attack watch TV.
4. Who is your favorite fictional person?
ARYA STARK. She’s my baby.
5. What, to you, is the perfect weekend activity?
Drinking alone, watching TV alone. Also naps.
6. Would you rather, for the rest of your life, have someone do your laundry or someone to go grocery shopping for you (with your money)?
Grocery shopping. I like doing laundry (sort of), but it would be nice for someone to resist temptation for me at the grocery store.
7. Should you be doing something else right now? If so, what is it? Because I should definitely be doing something else right now.
Yes. Oh well. Should probably work on my seminar paper. But it’s not due for 3 more days.
8. What was your favorite recess activity?
Playing tag. Because I was a beast.
9. Off the top of your head, what is a book you would instantly recommend to anyone who’s asking?
Abarat by Clive Barker. It’s just fun.
10. Is there anyone in particular you have always wanted to meet? Who is it?
Leonardo DiCaprio. I just feel like he’d be really nice.
11. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Probably Algeria. Algeria is my answer to everything today (thanks, seminar paper!).